24hour Mold Removal, Mold Remediation, Mold Inspection, Mold Testing, House Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning,
Contractors License # 13VH06202500

CMRC # 79481

Certified offers one stop shopping for Mold Testing, Mold Inspection, Mold Removal, Mold Remediation , House Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Power Washing, Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Floor Waxing, Mold Removal. Insured and bonded for your protection, call us today for a free estimate!


Duct Cleaning is a service that is often overlooked by many homeowners. That is until they experience health effects such as coughing, wheezing, runny nose, watery and itchy eyes, chronic sinus infections and even breathing difficulties. Often it is the family doctor that eventually recommends they have, duct cleaning, performed in their home.

HVAC Duct Allergies   HVAC Duct Cleaning Befor and After   HVAC Duct Cleaning Service

We spend more than half our lives indoors, inside our homes. In this environment we are literally surrounded by dust. It collects in your carpets, on furnishings, on drapes and window treatments, and worst of all, in your central heating and air conditioning system.

The most frustrating part is that even frequent filter changes can not stop the contamination. This is because the average disposable filter traps less than 20% of the dust and pollen in the air. The other 80% passes through your filter into your ducts.

Inside your air ducts, over time, these particles build up. When heat and/or moisture is introduced (during the heating and cooling seasons) an incubator effect is created that causes dust mites, germs, bacteria, and fungi to grow, feeding on the organic particles in the dust.

It's easy to see why your own home may be detrimental to your family's good health and why you need to clean and then sanitize your air duct system every 3-5 years.NJ Duct Cleaning

Our, duct cleaning, system utilizes high powered air and a whipping system. This will push all dust, bacteria and contaminants into the main trunk area of your system. It will then be vacuumed out by a high powered vacuum system. Next we vacuum out your furnace and blower compartment and then sanitize your system by fogging an antimicrobial disinfectant inside to kill any remaining bacteria.

We, at Certified take you and your family's health very seriously. In fact, if you print out this page and present the coupon at the bottom, we will take $50.00 off the cost of an electrostatic lifetime air filter. You just hose off this filter every 3 months and it will help keep the air in your home much cleaner than those cheap throw away filters you need to replace every 30 days.

Call us now for an estimate and say hello to fresh air tomorrow.

HVAC Duct Cleaning Coupon

Ask about our LOW PRICE GUARANTEE! If you receive a, Duct Cleaning, price quote that is lower, we guarantee to beat it provided the price quote is for a comparable service. A comparable service includes all return vents, cleaning of the main trunk line, the furnace & blower compartment, and sanitizing.

Mold Testing Mold Removal, Mold Remediation, Mold Inspection, House Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning.